1. Depending upon the Services You avail and the manner You interact with Us, We may use and the collect the Personal Data. The following categories of the Personal Data is collected by Us to provide better services and offerings to You.
1. Our use of Your Personal Data shall depend on the purpose for which You have interacted with Us. Below is the list of purposes for which We may process Your Personal Data:
2. Further, We may also use the Personal Data for the purpose of the following:
3. We generally collect the Personal Data to provide the Services requested by You or to fulfill Your request. Where additional, optional information is sought, You will be notified of this at the point of collection. Further, We process the Personal Data, so long as We have a ground under the law to do so. Accordingly, We process the Personal Data based on one of the following conditions:
4. To the extent permissible under the applicable law, We may use and disclose any non-personal data (data which is does not contain any information that can be used to identify natural person) for any purpose, any non-personal data. However, in the event We combine any non-personal data with Personal Data, then We will only use and disclose such combined information for the purposes described above while it is so combined.
1. We do not rent, share, list or sell the Personal Data with any third parties, except as necessary for our legitimate professional and business needs, to carry out Your requests, and/or as required or permitted by an applicable law. The Personal Data may be shared with the third parties only if is for the purposes identified above or in the event You consent for the sharing of such Personal Data. Proper assurances will be obtained for the third parties that they will comply with the rules or policies specified under this Policy and subsequently notify the Company if it makes a determination it can no longer meet this obligation. We will take all the reasonable steps to prevent or stop unauthorized use or disclosure of the Personal Data by the third parties.
2. Further, We may disclose information about You: (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We may disclose Personal Data to third party rights owners, or others in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) enforce our Terms of Service and this Policy; (b) respond to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the rights of a third party; (c) respond to any authority, having the right to receive such information under law; or (d) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the users or the general public.
3. In the event of any proposed or actual reorganization, sale, merger, joint venture, assignment, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal or financing of all or any portion of the Company or of any Company assets, We may disclose or transfer Your Personal Data to such third party. Should such an event take place, We will endeavor to direct the transferee to use the Personal Data in a manner that is consistent with this Policy.
1. The Personal Data will be retained as long as we have to or keep a record of or need to for the purpose of providing the Services or until You ask Us to delete the Personal Data.
2. Personal Data we retain until You delete it: We offer a range of Services that allow You to correct or delete the Personal Data stored in your account. For example, you can: If You wish to delete Your Personal Data, You should submit a delete request at email@example.com or change the details of Your account. When You delete any Personal Data, We follow a deletion process to make sure that Your Personal Data is safely and completely removed from Our servers or retained only in anonymized form, if required as explained below. We try to ensure that Our Services protect information from accidental or malicious deletion. Because of this, there may be delays between when You delete something and when copies are deleted from Our active and backup systems.
3. Information retained until Your Account is deleted: We retain some of the Personal Data for the life of your Account if it’s required by Us to provide You the Services or is useful for helping Us understand how Users interact with our features and how we can improve our Services.
4. Personal Data that expires or is anonymized after a specific period of time: In some cases, We store certain Personal Data for a predetermined period of time. For each type of data, We set retention timeframes based on the purpose of its collection. For example, the Personal Data collected for the purpose of providing the Services is stored and retained for a period of 10 (ten) years post the completion of the Services. We also take steps to anonymize certain data post the expiry of the set time periods.
5. Information retained for extended time periods for limited purposes: Please note that the Personal Data sometimes may be held for longer periods where extended retention periods are required by local law, regulation, or professional standards and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights. Sometimes business requirements also oblige Us to retain certain information, for specific purposes, for an extended period of time. For example, when We process a payment for You, or when You make a payment to Us, We’ll retain such data for longer periods of time as required for tax or accounting purposes.
6. We may store Your Personal Data using Our own secure on-site servers or other internally hosted technology. Your Personal Data may also be stored by third parties, via cloud services or other technology, with whom the Company has contracted, to support the Company's business operations, such as data centers, domain administrators, cloud service providers, etc. These third parties do not use or have access to Your Personal Data other than for cloud storage and retrieval. When we share information with others, we put contractual arrangements and security mechanisms in place as appropriate to protect the information and to comply with our information protection, confidentiality and security standards.
7. We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with Our partners such as publishers, advertisers, developers, or rights holders. For example, We share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our Services.
We are part of a global network of companies and in common with other professional service providers, We use third parties located in other countries to help Us run Our business. As a result, the Personal Data may be transferred outside the countries where We and Our clients are located. The Personal Data may be transferred internally to Our affiliates and externally to third parties (including payroll processors, payment partners and service providers) across international borders for the purposes described in this Policy. This may include transfers to countries that may not have laws that provide the same degree of protection for the Personal Data as Your home country. In accordance with applicable legal requirements, We take appropriate measures to facilitate adequate protection for any Personal Data so transferred, only in accordance with legally approved transfer mechanisms that are appropriate under applicable data protection laws, including the GDPR and the UK Act.
1. We follow several strategies to protect Your data such as:
In the event that We change Our processes relating to data processing and protection, particularly through introduction of new technologies, We will undertake a risk assessment (“Data Protection Impact Assessment”) to analyze the risk to Your data. This Data Protection Impact Assessment shall take into account the current nature, scope, context and purpose of data processing under this Policy, to flag any significant changes or risks to Your rights. If the risk level is found to be high even after undertaking standard risk mitigating measures, Our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) will contact appropriate statutory authority for consultation.
Any comment or content uploaded by You on the Platform may be read, collected, or used by the third parties. For any such disclosure of information, the Company will not be held responsible for any reasons. You agree that We cannot guarantee that the third parties will not any copies or use the information in a manner specified herein.
Our Platform may contain links to or display links to the web sites that are owned or operated by the third parties and are not governed by this Policy. Such websites links are independent from the Company, and the Company has no control over the content on that website, even if the Company provides information or Services to the owner of that website. The Company is not making any representations about, endorsing, or accepting any responsibility for the content or the use of such website. Further, We are not responsible or liable for any damage or loss related to the use of any third party website. We encourage users to review the privacy and data protection policy of each website visited before accessing or disclosing any Personal Data.
1. We use reasonable security measures to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the Personal Data under our control. However, despite our best efforts, security cannot be absolutely guaranteed against all threats. To the best of Our ability, the access to Your Personal Data is limited to those who have a need to know. Those individuals who have access to the Personal Data are required to maintain the confidentiality of such data. In addition, please note that emails, messages sent via Your web browser, and other similar means of communication with other users, are not encrypted. Therefore, while We strive to protect Your information, We cannot guarantee its security. In case You require to share any Personal Data with the Company, please share it with Us at firstname.lastname@example.org which is an encrypted channel of communication. You understand and acknowledge that if We receive your Personal Data through any other channel of communication, we cannot ensure the security of the same.
2. Please also be aware that We may use third-party cloud service providers that provide hosting, data storage and other services pursuant to standard terms and conditions that may be non-negotiable. These service providers have informed Us or the general public that they apply security measures they consider adequate for the protection of information within their system, or they have a general reputation for applying such measures. However, We will not be liable (to the fullest extent permitted by law) for any damages that may result from the misuse of any information, including Personal Data, by these companies.
1. In the event, We process Your Personal Data, You may avail Yourself the rights explained below. Please note that prior to fulfilling Your request in relation to the rights provided below, we may verify Your identity associated with Our Platform. In case We are unable to verify Your identity, We reserve the right to deny a request. If You authorize someone to make a request on Your behalf, We may also deny Your request if We are unable to verify with You that the individual making the request is authorized to act on Your behalf.
2. In the event, We are processing Your Personal Data on behalf of another entity or are acting as a data processor, We will forward Your requests, inquiries or claims concerning these processing activities to the respective data controller the necessary action.
3. Your Rights are as follows:
4. Please note that in the event We identify that Our system have been hacked or security measures have been breached and Your Personal Data is disclosed, We will notify You as soon as possible but no later than 72 (seventy-two) hours.
5. Some Limitations: The rights provided herein are subject to certain limitations as specified in the applicable laws. Any individual requests will be completed within the time allotted by relevant regulations, which starts to run from the point of the Company confirming Your request. To the extent permissible by applicable law and where permitted, We may impose a charge for subsequent requests from the same individual which will be determined by the Company.
We do not collect any data from children under the age of 13 (thirteen). In the event You are under the age of 13 (thirteen), You must ask Your parent or guardian for permission to use the Platform. We attempt to delete any information so received on the Platform, We learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13 (thirteen). If You believe that We might have any Personal Data from a child under 13 (thirteen), please contact Us at email@example.com
2. Below is a summary of the categories of cookies collected on Our Platform and how Your consent may impact Your experience of certain features as You navigate those websites.
1. We may use third party web analytics services on the Platform. The service providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to collect information (such as IP address) and use that information to help Us analyse how visitors use the Platform. When You access or browse the Platform, a cookie banner will inform you of the use of these analytics technologies. They will only be used if You accept them or if You continue using the Platform. You may change Your cookie settings at any time to accept or refuse these analytics technologies by clicking on the cookie control tool below to adjust Your cookie preferences. Adjusting Your cookie preferences may disable certain functionality on the Platform. You consent to the processing of information about You by these analytics providers in the manner and for the purposes set out in this Policy.
2. At present, We work with the following analytic partners:
3. For more information on these third parties, including how to opt out from certain data collection, please visit the sites below. Please be advised that if You opt out of any Services, You may not be able to use the full functionality of the Platform.
We may modify this Privacy and Data Protection Policy from time to time to reflect our current privacy and data protection practices. When we make changes to this statement, we will revise the “updated” date at the top of this page. Any changes to the processing of personal data as described in this Policy affecting you will be communicated to you through an appropriate channel, depending on how we normally communicate with you.
If You are concerned about the handling of your Personal Data, or if You have any complaints or queries related to Your Personal Data or our Policy, please contact Our DPO:
Name: Hiraash Thawfeek
Address: 11-85, CT Hub 2, 338729, Singapore